Last Modified: 26/03/2022
The Arcadean (“Company,” “Aberrant Arcade,” “we,” “us”) respects your privacy and understands that you care about your personal information and how it is used. We value your trust in sharing your personal information with us and are dedicated to protecting your privacy, as further described in this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) applies to personal information collected by the Company of visitors to the www.aberrantarcade.com site (the “Site”). This Privacy Notice describes in detail the types of information we collect about you; how we use your information and with whom we share it; the choices and rights you have with regard to your information; how we protect your information; and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
When you visit the Site, you are visiting The Arcadean’s corporate website. Affiliates of The Arcadean operate a large number of websites, mobile applications and other services associated with The Arcadean’s various businesses, brands and products. Each of these properties and services you may choose to visit has privacy notices that differ from this Privacy Notice due to the nature of those properties and services. This Notice does not apply to the websites, mobile applications or other services operated by The Arcadean affiliates.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND OBTAIN
We obtain personal information through this Site about you from a variety of sources. This includes personal information you provide to us directly, information we obtain from other sources, and information we gather through automated means.
Information you provide to the Aberrant Arcade Site. When you access certain features of the Site, or directly correspond with us, we may collect certain types of information from you:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone and/or mobile numbers);
- Other information you may provide to us, such as through our “Contact Us” feature.
Information obtained from other sources. We may obtain personal information about you through the Site from publicly and commercially available sources and from our service providers, including geo-location data.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Device information, including unique identifiers and connection information, including the means of internet connection (e.g., WiFi connection, ISP);
- Your device type and settings, software used, browser type and operating system;
- Language preferences;
- Websites or other services you visited before and after visiting the Site (referring URL);
- Web pages you view and links you click on within, and what search queries you may have run on, the Site (clickstream);
- Dates and times you access or use the Site; and
- Location information, including the city and state associated with a unique identifier.
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We, or service providers acting on our behalf, may use the information collected from and about you to:
- Provide our services;
- Respond to inquiries from you and other third-parties, including inquiries from law enforcement agencies;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing, enhancing, analyzing and improving our Site; managing our communications; performing data and statistical analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our terms of service and other policies; and
- In other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
4. INFORMATION WE SHARE
We may share your personal information:
- With our Service Providers. With our service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- For Legal Requirements and Proceedings. We may disclose information to law enforcement authorities or other government officials if we are required to do so to comply with subpoenas, court orders, legal process or other law enforcement or other government measures, and to comply with other legal obligations. We may also disclose information if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
- To Protect our Services and Users. We may disclose information to protect and defend the rights, interests and safety of the Site, our subsidiaries and affiliates, and their employees, contractors and agents; to protect the security and safety of our users of the Site, including when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss.
- For Business Transfers. In the event of a proposed or completed sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
Non-personal Information. When the information collected from or about you is not defined as personal information under applicable law, we may share such non-personal, de-identified information or aggregated information with third parties at our discretion.
5. YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
We offer you certain choices and you also may have certain rights in connection with the personal information we collect about you.
A. YOUR CHOICES
You can choose to use the Site without providing any information about yourself to us directly, but please note, as described above, some information may be collected automatically or be requested by us so that you can take advantage of certain features on the Site.
You also have choices about whether cookies and other similar technologies are placed on your computer or mobile device.
We may use third-party analytics services on our Site, such as Google Analytics. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web beacons and similar technologies to help us analyze your use of the Site. To learn more about how to opt out of Google Analytics services, please visit the link below:
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
B. ACCESS, CORRECTION, AND DELETION RIGHTS
Subject to applicable law, you may have certain rights to access, review, update, delete and/or correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control by emailing or writing to us at Contact Us. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to his/her personal information records.
6. HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we have about you against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, no data transmission or storage, or use of the Internet, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
7. TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
The Site is hosted in the United States, which may be outside the country in which you initially provided the information. We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to another country, which may not be deemed to have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. Applicable laws in the United States and/or other countries may allow the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities to access your personal information when in such country.
If you are a user located outside the United States or the country to which your information may be transferred, you understand (and, as permitted under applicable law, consent to) having any personal information processed in the United States and/or such country. When we transfer your information, we will protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice.
8. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
From time to time, we may change our Privacy Notice to reflect changes to our privacy practices and our Site. If we modify the Privacy Notice, we will update the “Last Modified Date” and the changes will be effective as of the date we post such Notice. For material changes, we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on our Site indicating at the top of the Privacy Notice when it was most recently updated and/or seek your consent as may be required.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice or the manner in which we or our service providers treat your personal information, would like to exercise your choices, or would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us as follows:
Email: [email protected]